Separation Anxiety In Dogs: What Is It?
Fanna has completed a rigorous 3 month course focused on separation anxiety and is now a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT). Malena DeMartini-Price’s program hand selects accomplished dog trainers and teaches them how to successfully resolve even the difficult separation anxiety cases using the most updated protocols.
How Does This Program Work?
Every dog and every situation is different. To successfully address separation anxiety:
- We create an individualized program that is specific for you, your dog and home.
- Use systematic desensitization that introduces your dog to his or her fear in tiny doses.
- With your daily observations and feedback, we will create your dog’s next daily mission.
What’s Included In Our Separation Anxiety 4 Week Package:
- 1 initial assessment
- 4 weeks of daily individualized protocols (called missions) for your dog (5 daily mission per week)
- 4 weekly assessments to look for and address any sticky point to ensure success. (Lasts 30 mins to 1 hour)
- 2-3 hours of one on one time with us weekly.
Cost: $135 per week (4 week minimum)
Ready For Relief? We Can Help.