What Is Separation Anxiety?.
Dogs, with separation anxiety, may display:
- Drooling (feet, face and crate are wet)
- Heavily panting
- Digging at exit door
- Urination and defecation
- Self mutation
- Excessive greeting when you return home.
- Follow you from room to room
- Become anxious when you’re preparing to leave.
All dogs are different and may display one or all of these behaviors. Also, if a panicking dog does not destory items, they are still panicking and need help.
Why We Are Different
Fanna has completed a rigorous 3 month course focused on separation anxiety and is now a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT). Malena DeMartini-Price’s program hand selects accomplished dog trainers and teaches them how to successfully resolve even the difficult separation anxiety cases using the most updated protocols.
How Does This Protocol Work?
Every dog and every situation is different. To successfully address separation anxiety:
- We create an individualized program that is specific for you, your dog and home.
- Use systematic desensitization that introduces your dog to his or her fear in tiny doses.
- With your daily observations and feedback, we will create your dog’s next daily mission.
- 1 initial assessment
- 4 weeks of daily individualized protocols (called missions) for your dog (5 daily mission per week)
- 4 weekly assessments to look for and address any sticky point to ensure success. (Lasts 30 mins to 1 hour)
- 2-3 hours of one on one time with us weekly.
Cost: $135 per week (4 week minimum)
Please schedule a complimentary 30 min phone consultation
During our free phone consultation, we’ll discuss your dog’s behavior and determine if our protocol will work for you and your dog.