We offer a variety of group classes for reactive dogs. If you have any questions, please let us know!
Relaxed Rover Group Class
Relaxed Rover group class teaches dogs how to relax and react calmly when around other dogs and people. We meet once a week for five sessions. To provide individual attention, we limit class size to 4 dogs. During class, all dogs are kept behind barriers when not working on skills.
Group class goals focus on teaching dogs to react differently around triggers. Once dogs learn to turn away from triggers, pet owners can use these tools at home. Additionally, dogs and pet parents learn relaxation techniques, how to positively changing behavior, how to handle scary situations and understand dog body language.
Relaxed Rover Class Group Policies:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow dogs to enter the training area one by one.
- After class, each dog and pet parent will leave the building one by one.
- When parking, please choose a spot far from other dogs.
- Bring at least 100 pea sized treats to each class. Fresh food treats work best, chop up hot dogs, baked chicken or cubed cheese.
- Dogs should wear a martingale collar and body harness. Having both options ensures the safety of other attendees.
- Leashes should be 4-6 feet long and made of leather or nylon. No retractable leashes please.
- Dog must be leashed at all times.
- Please don’t allow dogs to see each other before and after class.
Relaxed Rover classes are taught at Veterinary Behavior Solutions – The Training Studio. When registering, you will be redirected to their website for enrollment and payment.
See you in class!
Your dogs will tap into their “inner canine” by learning to use their noses as it was intended.
In this 4-week group class, your dog does most of the work, which means a mentally and physically tired dog (which is great after class!). All you need is a body harness, six-foot leather/nylon leash, a soft-sided crate (to hold your dog until it’s their turn to “find”) and a BUNCH of stinky treats.
This class is also a wonderful confidence builder for reactive dogs! Fantastic outlet for easily excited dogs too!
Nose Game classes are taught at Veterinary Behavior Solutions – The Training Studio. When registering, you will be redirected to their website for enrollment and payment.
See you in class!